With Splashtop Enterprise, you can deploy Splashtop Streamer for Android to enable remote accessing to Android devices.
- You need have running Splashtop Enterprise deployment with unattended support granted in license
- Android devices with Android 5.0 or up
Setup and remote access
1. Install Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise on the Android device, which is available on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splashtop.streamer.csrs.enterprise or you can download the installer APK on Gateway management portal > Deployment > Deploy page
2. Run the Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise app and activate it with the correct Gateway address and deployment code
3. On the Splashtop Enterprise client app, the Android device with Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise will be shown up on the Computer list with an Android icon, click on it to remote into the Android device.
- Splashtop Streamer for Enterprise only supports deploy mode, that means a team admin needs to create a deployment package in Gateway's management portal > Deployment > Create Deployment page to generate deploy code for Streamer activation
- There are a few options available to deploy and activate Splashtop Streamer, please refer to the following article for more detail: https://support-splashtopenterprise.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001219526
- Most devices should be able for remote view, and selected devices support remote control, please refer to this page fore more detail