The consumption of a remote session will be vary depending on your usage scenarios:
- What's the resolution of the remote session?
- How dynamic does the remote content change?
- What is the frame rate chosen on the Enterprise app side?
In general speaking, the bandwidth consumption will be between 300kbps and 800kbps. You may reduce it by:
- Setting the remote computer to be solid background, on Splashtop Enterprise app's toolbar, there is an option to enable this during your remote session
- Setting the resolution to be lower during your remote session, in the Splashtop Enterprise app's gear button, there is resolution option for this purpose
- Setting the frame rate to medium or low