System page of Splahstop Enterprise Gateway provides the capability for system administrator to configure the system settings.
Log in as system admin, you will see the System on the top menu bar, click it to enter system settings.
- Status shows the current status of the Splashtop Enterprise Gateway
- Network shows the network configuration of the Splashtop Enterprise Gateway
- Authentication allows system admin to configure authentication provider, like Active Directory integration
- Security allows system admin to configure security related settings, like SSL Certificate, TLS settings
- Notification allows system admin to set notification to notify users, like scheduled system maintenance
- Software allows system admin to configure software components, like enabling/disabling particular version of Splashtop Streamer and Splashtop Enterprise, uploading new version of components
- Maintenance allows system admin to do system maintenance, like backup and restore
- License allows system admin to configure license, like importing / updating licenses
- About shows the version, copyright, ToS, Privacy, and Acknowledgements