Using the Android tablet (4.0):
- Enter https://your_Splashtop_Center_URL:port/sslcert into the Browser app.
- A Security warning dialog prompt will open. Proceed with Continue.
- Insert the file name for the certificate.
- If no lock screen PIN or password has been set on your tablet, a message will open and ask you to set it. Press OK.
- Set a Pattern, Pin, or Password lock screen. After setting it, the certificate is installed onto your tablet.
How to install a certificate from your Nexus 7 tablet's internal storage
- Get the certificate onto your computer from https://your_Splashtop_Center_URL:port/sslcert through the browser.
- Connect the tablet to the computer, and copy the certificate or key store from your computer to the root of internal storage.
- Tap Settings 》 Personal 》 Security 》 Credential storage 》 Install from storage, then select the filename of the certificate.
- Enter the key store password if prompted, and then tap OK.