1. Launch https://your_Splashtop_Center_URL:port/sslcert from IE and download the sslcert.cert file.
2. Run the command mmc.exe from the Windows 7 Start, Search bar.
3. If prompted by UAC (User Account Control) to allow the MMC to make changes to this computer, click Yes. It will bring up a blank MMC console.
4. From the File menu, select Add/Remove Snap-in…
5. In the Add or Remove Snap-ins window, choose the Certificates snap-in, then click the Add > button. It will bring up the Certificates snap-in window.
6. In the Certificates snap-in window, select Computer account, then click the Next > button. This will bring up the Select Computer window.
7. In the Select Computer window, select Local computer: (the computer this console is running on), then click the Finish button. This will bring you back to the Add or Remove Snap-ins dialog.
8. In the Add or Remove Snap-ins window, click the OK button.
9. In the MMC console, select Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
10. In the Action menu, select All Tasks, then select Import… It will bring up a Certificate Import Wizard window.
11. In the Certificate Import Wizard window, click the Next > button. It will bring up File to Import.
12. In the Certificate Import Wizard window, click the Browse… button to select the sslcert.cer file which you downloaded in step 1, and then click the Next > button. It will bring up Certificate Store.
13. In the Certificate Import Wizard window, select Place all certificates in the following store then Certificate store: Trusted Root Certification Authorities. Click the Next > button, click the Finish button, and then click OK to finish the Certificate Import Wizard.
14. Exit the MMC console. A “Save console settings to Console1?“ message will display. No need to save the console, so click the No button.
NOTE: After completing these steps, you would need to uninstall and reinstall Splashtop Streamer for Business if you should ever want to log in to Splashtop Center without an SSL certificate.