Splashtop Enterprise consists of three conceptual components:
- Splashtop Enterprise Gateway: Performs Gateway, Relay, user, and device management functions. This is the central server that authenticates, secures, and connects users and devices. It provides a Web Console to configure (and report on) users and devices. It is designed to install on a Windows server.
- Splashtop Enterprise Client: Application makes it possible to establish remote sessions between local device and the target remote device running Splashtop Streamer.
- Splashtop Streamer: Software needs to be installed and running on the remote device you would like to access to. It streams audio and video to the client device.
As a on-premise hosting solution, most components are packaged into the Splashtop Enterprise Gateway installation package, with varies platforms support. and user should be able to download and install Splashtop Streamer and Splashtop Enterprise client app after the successful Gateway setup.
- If you are looking for Splashtop Enterprise Gateway installation package, please refer to Splashtop Enterprise Gateway publish announcement page
- If you are looking for Splashtop Streamer installer, please refer to this article on how to get the right Splashtop Streamer installer
- If you are looking for Splashtop Enterprise app installer, please refer to this article on how to get the right Splashtop Enterprise app
In addition to regular Splashtop Enterprise Gateway releases with the packaged components, Splashtop will release Splashtop Streamer and Splashtop Enterprise app for patches, such components will be released as PKG files, that are only available for system admin to import into Gateway, before they are ready for users to download from Gateway, please refer to this support section on how to download and import new components into Splashtop Enterprise Gateway.
If you are Splashtop Enterprise v2 (legacy edition) user, and looking for installation package, please refer to this page.